1. You need to install a Template Kit Importer plugin to be able to import templates that have been downloaded from Envato. Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
Or you can download the plugin from the following link https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import/
2. Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
3. Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP File to browse to your builderon-construction-elementor-template-kit.zip file and import.
4. Builderon Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:
5. An orange banner will be appear to install required additional plugins. Click Install Requirements button.
6. A popup will be appear listing the plugins needs to be installed and activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
7. Start importing your templates & Blocks by clicking the Import Template button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.