- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus.
- Click on Screen Options > Description.
- Select Assigned Primary Menu or Create New.
- Open a menu Item and you will see the Description section is added.
- Type your desired text and click on the Save Menu. Now the primary menu item will have the description text near of it.
- If you want to customize it’s Typography, please go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header > Main Header > Style > Main Menu Description typography.
Note: Menu Description only applies to the Primary Menu only.